Greg brings beneficial knowledge to any commercial property owner due to his vast experience in the financial and banking sectors. Greg’s experience includes being a former bank commercial loan officer and as a contractor consulting to Redstone Federal Credit Union.
Since representing CSSI, Greg has conducted over 1,000 projects in 38 states resulting in over $181,000,000 in deferred income tax. CSSI has conducted over 30,000 studies nationwide.
Experience, Education, Relationships
- February, 2010 – Current: National Consultant representing Cost Segregation Services, Inc.
- April, 2005 – December 2009: Financial Consulting -3.5 yr contract to RFCU.
- October, 2000 – April, 2005 Compass Bank Vice President and Commercial Loan Officer.
- March, 1999 – October, 2000 Colonial Bank Vice President and Commercial Loan Officer.
- March 1995 – January, 1999 Financial Consultant & Community Financial Chattanooga
- February 1980 – March 1995 AmSouth Bank, N.A., Sr. Vice-President
- August 1973 – February 1980 Central Bank of Al., N.A. (Compass) Loan Officer/Branch Mgr.
- July 1970 – July 1973 U.S. Army, 1st Lieutenant; RSA, AL
- Mississippi State University – Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing, May 1970
- Tennessee Young Bankers School – 1979 Graduate, 2 year curriculum; 12 hours at Alabama A&M
- School of Banking of the South (LSU) – 1984 Graduate (10th in class), 3-year curriculum
- Huntsville Christian Church – 39 year member, Trustee, Finance team, and Deacon
- Metro Kiwanis Club – Sr. Member, past director, and Past President
- Madison County Chamber of Commerce – Past ambassador
Greater Huntsville Loan Fund – Past loan committee member
- Huntsville Housing Authority – 5 year (1992 – 1996) Commissioner appointed by the Mayor
Ready to talk?
Contact Greg Now